Call For Help and a Free Pregnancy Test
Do you think that you might be pregnant?
Have you missed a period?
Not sure what to do or who to speak to?
Are you too scared to tell your boyfriend in case he leaves you.
What about Mom and Dad, do you think they will react badly?
Do you know what your options are? Single Parenting, Adoption or Abortion
Facing an unplanned pregnancy is not easy
We can help with:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Clarity on life before birth
- Pregnancy crisis counselling
- Pre and Post adoption advice
- Housing for girls wanting to have their babies adopted
- Post abortion counselling
- Support for single mothers
- Friendship and Understanding
You don’t have to do it alone
We will help you make an informed decision about your future. You will be offered the information you need to make a decision that is neither hurried nor based on ignorance.
During pregnancy, your body goes through many changes. Some common symptoms of early pregnancy include a missed period, nausea, breast tenderness, frequent urination, tiredness, and mood swings.